Holly Castle, ND
Certified Biotherapeutic Drainage Practitioner
with 20+ Years Experience
- Learn more about Gemmotherapy, unique botanicals that promote biotherapeutic drainage.
- Over 70 different Gemmos (plants) will be discussed.
- Gemmotherapy beautifully compliments UNDA Numbers and all forms of single dose and combination homeopathic remedies.
- Add a gentle, effective therapy to your treatment toolbox.
- Excellent for sensitive patients.
- Learn protocols and treatment strategies you can immediately integrate into your practice.
- Distinguish yourself from other practitioners in your area or in your group practice with these unique botanical treatments.
- 10 + hours of instruction with plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- Detailed PDF reference guide provided.
- Class will be conducted on Zoom.
- Class recordings will be available for 60 days.
October 7 – 8, 2023
About Dr. Holly Castle
I am a naturopathic doctor licensed in Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado. My study of homeopathy began in 1987 with classical homeopathy. While attending the National College of Naturopathic Medicine (1993-1997), I continued my homeopathic studies with Paul Herscu, Rajan Sankaran and the Sankaran group, Massimo Mangialavori, Vassilas Ghegas, and others.
In 2001 I began studying biotherapeutic drainage with Drs. Gerard Guéniot, MD, Dickson Thom, DDS, ND, Robert Abell, ND and Pierre Tondelier, MD. I was awarded certification as a Biotherapeutic practitioner in 2019. My education in homeopathic drainage continued with German Biological Medicines and techniques. In addition, I have an extensive background in both vitalism and functional medicine.
Since 2017 I have been mentoring and sharing my knowledge and expertise with professional colleagues and naturopathic students. For those taking my classes, I am committed to providing straightforward, easy to apply information that is immediately useful in clinical practice and improves patient outcomes.
About The Class
In addition to my own experience and personal research, this material combines multiple sources including several books and the lectures from 4 different drainage practitioners: Drs. Guéniot, Thom, Abell, and Tondelier. Many treatment protocols and clinical pearls are included. You will be able to immediately integrate the information you learn from me into your practice.
Each participant will receive a PDF copy of the basic lecture materials. Treatment protocols and clinical pearls will only be part of the live class material.
Continuing education varies from state to state. You will be provided with a letter of attendance that includes details you may need to apply for continuing education in your state or province.
What your colleagues have said about past classes
“Thank you for such a wonderful class! I am typing out my notes and there is so much to put together. This is awesome and I can’t wait to use all of it!” Dr. JC
“Your information and expertise is invaluable and what you are providing is top notch. Your passion for the information really shows.” Dr. NM
“I loved the Unda class! Thank you for sharing this information in a beautiful, concise, and approachable way. You have the gift of experience to pass on to others.” Dr. SF
“It was an excellent course and the packet she provides is a wonderful resource! Can’t wait for your Gemmo course, Dr. Holly!” Dr. AG
“Words cannot begin to express the gratitude of you sharing your knowledge of the Undas and homeopathy. Thank you!” Dr. VR
“Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful course! So happy I stumbled upon the info on a Facebook thread! “ Dr. SH
Please email or message me if you have questions. Thank you for your consideration.
Dr. Holly Castle